For 2 Portions
- 250 gr Multicolor Butterfly Pasta I Love Italia
- 100 gr chopped smoked salmon
- 3 tbs extra vergine olive oil
- 1\2 finely chopped small onion
- 40-80 ml vodka or white wine
- 1 tbs cooking cream or cream cheese, like Philadelphia
- fresh ground pepper
- fresh chopped parsley
In a pan, bring the water to a boil. As soon as the water boils, cook the pasta following package directions for cook times. In the meantime prepare the seasoning.
Sauteè the onion with oil for 5 min, then add the salmon and let it cook for 5 min at medium heat, stirring regularly with a wooden spoon. At high heat pour the wine or vodka and let cook until the alcool is evaporated. Then add the cooking cream or cream cheese, (in this case pour a bit of pasta cooking water to melt the cream cheese), and mix for 3 – 4 min till the ingredients are well amalgamated.
As soon as the pasta is cooked, drain and toss the pasta in the pan with the salmon sauce, mix well and top with fresh ground pepper. Enjoy it!!